Below is a complete list of my publications, which you can download in BibTeX format.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Books and book chapters
Conferences and workshops
- A. Delaney, E. Kow, P. Chapman, and J. Nicholson, “Generating and navigating large euler diagrams,” in 4th international workshop on euler diagrams, Melbourne, Australia, 2014, pages 23–31.
- J. Nicholson, A. Delaney, and G. Stapleton, “Linking codecharts with programs,” in Ieee symposium on visual languages and human-centric computing, Innsbruck, Austria, 2012, pages 259–260.
- J. Nicholson and A. Delaney, “Formalising simple codecharts,” in 7th international conference on the theory and application of diagrams, Canterbury, UK, 2012, pages 346–348.
- J. Nicholson, A. Delaney, and G. Stapleton, “Formalizing the syntax of codecharts,” in 18th international conference on distributed multimedia systems, Miami Beach, FL, USA, 2012, pages 181–184.
- E. Gasparis, J. Nicholson, and A. H. Eden, “Lepus3: an object-oriented design description language,” in 5th international conference on the theory and application of diagrams, 2008, pages 364–367.
- E. Gasparis, A. H. Eden, J. Nicholson, and R. Kazman, “The design navigator: charting java programs,” in 30th international conference on software engineering, Leipzig, Germany, 2008, pages 945–946.
- E. Gasparis, J. Nicholson, A. H. Eden, and R. Kazman, “Navigating through the design of object-oriented programs,” in Working conference on reverse engineering, Los Alamitos, CA, USA, 2008, pages 331–332.